Glasses Vs. Contacts
When deciding between glasses or contacts, there are several aspects which should be taken into consideration. It means added responsibilities to handle and clean your contacts but also the freedom to live your life outside of your frames. So what are the real differences you might see between glasses and contacts?
- More complete field of vision: Contacts move with your eye allowing a complete and natural field of vision that won’t be obstructed by frames or cause distortions between what you see through your glasses and what you see outside of them.
- No obstructions: Contacts don’t get water on them in the rain or fog up when you go from cold to hot and you’ll never catch a glimpse of a frame in your peripheral vision.
- Vision Correction: Contacts may be able to offer better vision correction than glasses in some cases.
- Contact lenses for sports & activities: People with active lifestyles such as athletes or jobs where glasses can be a distraction can get the vision correction they need.
- Cost: Although glasses require less upkeep, when you do lose or break them, they can be costly to replace.
If you’re considering the switch to contacts it is important that they feel comfortable, almost like you’re not even wearing them. That’s why ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses offer a host of comfort and moisture technologies that will make the switch from glasses to contacts as comfortable as possible.
LACREON® Technology found in 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST – Our daily disposable contact lens tech uses a moisture-rich wetting material resulting in a fresh, airy sensation all day long.
HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology used for ACUVUE OASYS® 2 Week – This technology can make your contacts ultra-smooth making you feel almost like you’re not wearing contacts at all.
HYDRALUXE® Technology found in ACUVUE OASYS® 1 day – This uses tear-infused design (throughout the contact lens – not just a coating) to work all day long helping to reduce tired-eye symptoms.
ACUVUE® Brand Trial Contact Lenses
When you really look at it, it’s easy to see the benefits of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses when switching from glasses to contacts. Learn more about our innovative technologies and get started with free* contacts today.