^Available on up to 2 opened boxes of contacts. Copy of purchase and fitting fee receipt required. Refund by mail within 4 to 6 weeks. Cannot be combined with rebate. For info and terms, visit https://www.acuvue.com/get-contacts/money-back-guarantee. Valid through 12/31/2021.
**Euromonitor International; Eyewear 2021 Edition; Value sales at RSP, all retails channels, 2019 data.
^^The following ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have substantiated unbeaten in comfort claim: ACUVUE® OASYS Brand Family (including daily disposable), 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Brand Family (within the category of hydrogel daily disposable), and ACUVUE® VITA® Brand Family6,7,8.
1. JJV Data on File 2018. Similarities between Mucin and Poly(N-Vinyl Pyrrolidone) (PVP).
2. JJV Data on File 2016. Use of ACUVUE® OASYS in Challenging/Smoky Environments.
3. JJV Data on File 2018. Material Properties: ACUVUE® OASYS Brand Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR® Plus, ACUVUE OASYS® with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology, and other reusable contact lenses
4. JJV Data on File 2017. A 4-week randomized, masked, controlled, cross-over, dispensing daily wear study with ACUVUE® OASYS vs. ULTRA; n=127 subjects who spent greater than or equal to 8 hours per day using digital devices during the study period.
5. JJV Data on File 2020. ACUVUE® OASYS Family Digital Device Claims.
6. JJV Data on File 2020. Claim for the family of ACUVUE® OASYS Brand Contact Lenses (2-week reusable) and ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe® Technology using clinical trials cited on www.clinicaltrials.gov website (April 25, 2021).
7. JJV Data on File 2020. Claim for ACUVUE® VITA® with HydraMax® Technology. Unbeaten in Comfort in Monthly Lens Category - using clinical trials cited on www.clinicaltrials.gov website (April 25, 2021).
8. JJV Data on File 2020. Unbeaten Comfort of 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Family Brand Contact Lenses (April 25, 2021).
§ Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
‡ WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information.